Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blake

Well, I decided when I did this, that I would do it to keep record of the kids lives so that means the good and not so good.

Blake had a seizure today on the bus on the way to school. They called us from the school and said they had pulled the bus over on the side of the road and the paramedics were there. I got to the bus and Blake was waking up. The kids and bus driver said he fell off the seat of the bus and that's when the kids knew something was wrong. We got him home and after several hours of resting and sleeping he was back to himself.

Both Chad and I had almost convinced ourselves that we were done with the seizures, but I am glad that he was on the bus and in a safe place when the seizure happened. We will go to the neurologist tommorow for an EEG and to make the decision about putting him back on medicine.

Blake has some really good friends down the street who were on the bus with him, as soon as the bus dropped them off, they came down to check on Blake. They were very sweet to him, I am glad he has good friends in the neighborhood.

No comments: