Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Getting Sentimental..

Don't really have anything to say today either, but I came across these pictures of Blake and Hallie and couldn't believe how much they have changed. Hallie's short curly hair and round face. Blake with a round face and chubby arms and legs. Until I look at these pictures I can't believe how much time has passed. I guess in my mind the kids have not changed and I still see them as babies.


This time is going much too fast while my kids are small. Blake has his first loose tooth and will soon lose it and look like a really big kid. Hallie will be in 5K this year and will soon know more than Chad and I do. Andrew and Daniel should still be babies and not toddlers. Pretty soon they will be taller and bigger than Hallie. Well, here are the pictures that made me start getting all sentimental.




One of my favorite pictures of Chad, Blake and Hallie..

No comments: