Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW AND DANIEL!

I can't believe you are 3 years old. It seems like yesterday that you were born. You have grown so much in the past year, you are not babies anymore.

Andrew, you are so big. I love that you love cars and motorcycles so much. There is nothing you like better than to play in someone's car. I know that someday you will either be a race car driver, or maybe design new cars! You would be great at that. You are such a sweet boy. You still love to sit and cuddle with me. You also love to sing (when no one is looking at you). You and Blake can sit and cuddle for hours, just being next to each other. I am so glad you love your brothers and sister the way you do. I love the way you laugh and talk. Andrew, Daddy and I love you so very much and hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Daniel, you are getting so big too! Everyday you suprise me with the new things you know and do. You never surprise me because I know there is nothing you can't do. Your smile and laugh come straight from your heart and everyone knows what you are thinking at every moment. You can't hide a thing. You love to play and be silly. You also love to sing, but most of the time you don't care who is watching. I love that you love to read books. You can't go to bed at night without at least 10 books in your bed that you read before you go to sleep. Daniel, Daddy and I love you so much and hope you have a fantastic birthday!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Look at how little they are in that photo! Wow...
We can't wait to see all of you this weekend!