Monday, May 21, 2007

Final Baseball Game

I am going to post pictures of the trip, there just has not been time to post them yet. I want to get them on the blog, I have run out of time. Saturday was Blake's last baseball game and I think all the boys had a good time. Blake likes to be on the team, but I don't think that baseball is his favorite thing. He likes hanging out with his friends, but when it comes to hitting or playing in the field he doesn't care much. Here are some pictures of Blake at the game.



Here are Blake, Hunter, Riley and Brandon.

Here are the girls !! Hallie, Brantley and Reagan



This is the last week of school, so all they are doing is playing and watching movies. Blake came home tonight and at the dinner table asked Chad to spell "I cup". Chad didn't understand and Blake asked Chad again to spell "I cup". Chad said "what?" and finally Blake said "Spell 'I cup' I-C-U-P (spell it outloud and you will get it!!:)) Blake and Hallie just laughed and laughed. Chad and I tried to keep a straight face and we ended up telling him he should not share that joke, but I had to share it with all of you!

No comments: