Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New House

We think we have a house! We are really close to having a contract signed on a house in Russet Woods. We are very excited. Hopefully in the next day or so, we will know for sure if everything is going to work. We have a few more details to work out. I will update as soon as I know for sure.

Daniel is still sick, he is home with Mom again today. I am hoping he will be better enough to go to school tommorow. Andrew woke up last night with a 103 fever, he was without fever this morning, then this afternoon it has started again. I need everyone to get well! I am hoping that all this will be over on Saturday, and Chad and I can leave on our trip and not worry about the kids. It's going to be hard to leave them when they are sick, but we will go and have a great time.

1 comment:

Leah McDonald said...

Jaime, I'm so excited you're close to closing on your house. I hope that happens before the cruise! I hope all the babies get well before you leave...can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!