Saturday, June 2, 2007

DeSoto State Park

This post is about a week late, but I was waiting to get pictures developed before I posted. Last Friday, Blake and Hallie went camping with Uncle Brian and Aunt Dawn. They had a fantastic time. We sent cameras with the kids and below are some of the pictures they took.
I was going to post some pictures of Brian and Dawn with the kids, but the only pictures of them were in the tent in the middle of the night when Blake and Hallie were playing with the camera. I decided they probably would not want me to post them on the blog. Hallie informed us on Saturday that she slept "bare bodied" in the tent while camping and Brian and Dawn were quick to tell us that she did not sleep "bare bodied" but that Blake insisted on sleeping in his underwear, "just like his Daddy!". I think they all had a great time. Mom and Dad, Chad and I and the babies met them at DeSoto Saturday morning and we ate S'Mores at their campsite, had a wonderful picnic lunch Mom made and cooked for us. The kids were completely worn out after they played on the playground and swam with Chad in the river. Here are some pictures of all of us at the park.

No comments: