Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Finally...a new post

I know it has been forever since I have posted, we have been very busy and I have not taken the time to write anything down. It has been a good few weeks. Chad and I had our 10th Anniversary on June 7th, we saw each other for about an hour on the 7th due to work and softball, but we took the 8th off and had a great day. We ate breakfast at Ranch House which is one of Chad's favorite places and then had a relaxing day, we went to the movies, looked at furniture and grocery shopped. It was nice to get it all done without the kids. It's hard to believe we have been married for 10 years, sometimes it feels like it was yesterday. I remember every detail of the day we got married, I was so excited and nervous. I cried the whole way down the aisle and through the whole service. I always cry at weddings, so it was only compounded on our day. I remember Chad being so happy. He smiled and smiled all day long. It was such a wonderful day. I am so blessed to have married such a wonderful man. He is a great husband and a fantastic father.

The big kids have had a fun couple of weeks, Blake has already been on many field trips with his school and Hallie is now in 5K and can't wait until the lessons start. On the second day of summer care, Hallie asked her teacher when the lessons start and she was very disappointed to hear that it would not be until August. Both kids have spent lots of time and both sets of grandparents houses. It has been great for us to have an opportunity to get the house packed.

The babies are good, they are growing so much every day. They love Little Einsteins and GO Baby on TV. Everyday they are saying a new word, we now say Elmo, outside and go baby. Hallie is LaLa and Blake is Blah.

We move on Saturday and we are very excited. There is a lot to do and I think today we have all of the new utilities turned on and all of the old ones turned off. I'll post more soon.

No comments: