Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Home

We are finally in! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all that helped us move this weekend. I don't know what we would have done without everyone's help. Thank you to those who helped lift and carry, those who watched our kids and other kids so we could have help moving, and those who brought us food so we did not have to stop moving to worry about eating.

We are getting settled. The first night I don't think any of us slept well the first night, but every night after that has been better. We still have lots of boxes to unpack, but we are a good way through them. Andrew seems to have had the toughest time getting adjusted. I was most worried about Hallie being in her own room, but she has been fine. I laid with her the first night, just to get her to sleep, after that she has been great.

Daniel got in trouble at school yesterday. He was in time out a lot. Apparently a new little girl was in their class and she brought a baby doll with her. Daniel would take it from her every time she got close to him. I know Daniel loves baby dolls, he must take after his Dad! I have heard that Chad had a baby doll he loved when he was a child that he carried around. I'm glad he loves babies, but we need to learn about taking things from other people. I hope today was better.

1 comment:

Sallie said...

Welcome to the neighborhood!!!! H and B are so excited you are right around the corner!