Monday, March 12, 2007

Cottontails

Alright, I am still on last weekend, but I need to get all this down before I forget. Last Sunday the kids and I went to Cottontails with Bidee, Aunt Julie, Aunt Sue and Lori. One of my purposes was to get chalk portraits of the kids done. Last year when we were there we got Hallie's done and really liked it, so we decided to do the other kids this year. They all did a really good job. Daniel's picture being done is to the left. Blake was very excited, he loved getting his picture drawn. You can see his finished product on the right. The boys did a good job as well, it was tougher for them to sit still. The rest of the afternoon, we walked around Cottontails and shopped. Didn't get much else, some pictures for the big kids rooms and that was it! It was a nice, busy weekend. Check out the post of Blake's Cub Scout banquet. I added some pictures.

No comments: