Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another Quick Post

It has been so hard to make time to blog at all in the last couple of days. Okay, to catch everyone up, we have a signed contact on the house. I can't believe it! I never thought we would have gotten this far, this fast. We have the inspection on Friday and that should be our last big hurdle. But, we have to find a house fast. The buyer wants to close the end of May, but we wrote into the contract the end of June, just in case we can't find something. The goal is still the end of May, but we will see. We are going out on Saturday to look, I'm sure the right thing will be out there. Everyone is fine here. We had 18 month old checkups for the boys yesterday, they are 31 inches tall and 23 pounds each. They are getting so big! I'll try to post again with more news about the house.

4 comments:

Sallie said...

Congratulations....I know this really great neighborhood!!!!!

Brian said...

Wow! That was fast!

Amanda brought back some boxes from Tuscaloosa, and there are more where these came from.

Anonymous said...

I know a guy with a horse trailer! (In case you don't remember, we used it to move from the condo to the Pelham house.) Only in Alabama!! Woo HOO! I am excited for ya'll and I know a great neighborhood too!

--- Wendy

Anonymous said...

I think that horse trailer has seen more furniture and household belongings than it has seen of horses!

It also helped make a move from Florida to Mobile - plants mostly.

I think it might need new tires to get ready for the upcoming moves of the Knights, the Smiths, AND the Echols.