Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Weekend

It has been a very crazy last few days, and I am just now sitting down to blog for a couple of minutes. Blake and I had a good time together on Thursday and Friday. We went shopping, went to Toys R Us, went to lunch. On Friday, Blake got to go to work with Bidee for a couple of hours. She and Ms Ginger took Blake to lunch, then they had a fun couple of hours playing while Blake was at work. While Blake was at work, I went shopping for cruise clothes and got several things I needed for our trip.

Also, on Friday, we had someone come look at our house. We were very excited. During Blake's baseball game Saturday morning (which he did great at, he hit the ball from the pitcher every time, did not have to use the Tee at all), we got a call and the person who looked at the house Friday is going to make us an offer. I am waiting now for the offer and am very nervous. We are really excited, but also anxious about finding a house for us in such a short time.

Blake went to Huntsville to spend Saturday night with Aunt Julie, he is not home yet but I know he had a great time. I'm ready to hear about all he did with Julie. Saturday night, I had a bridal shower to go to, and had a fantastic time. The food was great, the company was even better, and we got to celebrate with Leah as she is getting ready for her wedding.

I'll post more later, I hear the babies upstairs crying, they just woke up from nap!

No comments: