Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hallie's Fish

They have limited our Internet access at work, so now I am going to be blogging from home, which will be a little more challenging, but I will do my best. We have had a pretty uneventful two days, just the normal stuff. Blake is out of school for Spring Break, so I am taking Thurs and Friday off and we are going to play for 2 days. I am excited, it will be fun to do some stuff just with him. I think I am going to have to show the house a couple of times on Friday, but I am glad to do that.

Since there is nothing going on, I decided to post an old story about Hallie that I still laugh about whenever I think of it. This happened when Hallie and I were driving home from day care one day, it had to been when she was 2, because it was when she was potty training. As Hallie was learning how to use the potty, especially going #2, she would always say when she was done that she was "making fish". A common quote from her was "Look, Mommy, I made some fish!". On this day when we were driving home from school, Hallie (how do I say this nicely?) pooted in her car seat. She started laughing and said to me, "Mommy, my fish are talking. My fish are talking!"

That is one of my favorite Hallie stories.

3 comments:

Brian said...

That's Funny.

Good luck showing the house!

Sallie said...

I am dying laughing!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you put that on the web. That is one of my favorite stories too. I love the website.