Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lost Tooth

Blake lost his first baby tooth on Friday! And when I say lost, I mean lost. He was walking down the hallway at school and it just fell out of his mouth. Blake and his teacher looked and looked but could not find his tooth. I was disappointed, but Blake was fine with it. He wrote a note to the Tooth Fairy and she came to our house Friday night. She left Blake $3 and he was very excited. Saturday, Blake played in his first coach pitch baseball game, I was not there, but I was told that he did a good job. Chad said he fouled lots of balls, but he did hit one, he got thrown out at first, but Blake has never been concerned about winning. Other than Saturday morning we had a very relaxing weekend, I was able to nap both afternoons and the kids got lots of rest as well. We had several "Movie Nights" with the kids. It was a great weekend.

Andrew and Daniel are fine, they are saying more words everyday, Daniel's newest words are balloon and Poppa. Andrew says light all the time. Hallie helped me cook dinner tonight, she peeled half a potato and cut that half of a potato into chunks with a butter knife. She was very determined and got it done, even though it took her a really long time.

No comments: