Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Home Sick

I just now have a chance to blog today since I was working at home, Hallie was sick. As I write this now, Daniel is sitting in my lap drinking a sippy cup and pressing letters on the keyboard. It is really hard to type. He also is singing to the music that is playing from the toy Andrew is riding around the room on. Hallie is upstairs with Chad as he gets Blake is the shower. We just got through the "fun" that is homework every night, Blake only missed one of his bonus words and got the rest right, so it was not so bad. He brought tests home tonight from last week and he got every answer right on every test. He is doing a great job.

We had a realtor call at 5:15 and said they were sitting outside our house and wanted to know if they could bring someone in to look. I hated to say no, but I dinner on the stove, Chad and the boys had just gotten home, and Hallie and I were both in our pjs. The house was also a mess, so I had to say no and watch them got see the house across the street. Oh, well, surprise visits are one of the reasons we did not put our house on with a realtor.

Saturday, Chad and I took the kids to see the new Disney movie, Meet the Robinsons in 3D. We had a good time and the kids liked it, but the funniest part was when we got home and the babies got a hold on the 3D glasses.


Andrew...

Daniel..

1 comment:

Leah McDonald said...

The "babies" are getting bigger and bigger. I really love reading the blog and watching them grow up!